easypay appears in your bank statement: what does it mean
If easypay appears in your banking statement it means that you bought something or paid for something from a store, company or entity that uses easypay to process its payments.
It can appear on your bank statement in 3 ways:
- Direct Debit;
- Service Payment (Multibanco References);
- MBWay Payment.
Is it a monthly fee from a Gym? Is it a parking app payment or even a donation to an institution?
If you need help:
- In your bank statement the 9 digit number due to a Multibanco Reference;
- In your bank statement the 11 digit number due to a Direct Debit or IBAN;
- The phone number in case of MBWay payment.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the SUBJECT: Beneficiary Identification Request.
What is easypay?
easypay is a Payment Institution regulated by Banco de Portugal. We provide payment instruments to companies so they can issue payment requests and get paid by using Multibanco, MB WAY, Visa Mastercard, SEPA Direct Debit and Boleto Bancário from Brazil.