Change data in the Payments Account

Change data in the Payments Account

IBAN change

Send your request to change the IBAN to, with the following SUBJECT: “Change of IBAN – Fiscal Number: XXXX”, attaching proof of the new IBAN. Also indicate which Account (or Paying Accounts) to apply to.

Taxpayer number change

A Payments Account refers to a specific Taxpayer Number. That is, it cannot be changed. In case your company/business changes its Taxpayer Number you must create a new Payments Account.

Send an e-mail to if you want to disable any Payments Account.

Change address or Company Name

Send an e-mail to with the SUBJECT: “Change of address/name”, with the updated Permanent Registration Certificate (CRP) Code attached.