Did you misplaced a Multibanco Reference payment?
If you misplaced a Multibanco Reference Payment start by finding if you made a mistake in the Entity or in the Reference Number:
- Entity – Check if the entity is from easypay (check here)
- If yes, follow the steps below.
- If not, you must contact the company that manages this entity.
- Reference– follow the steps below:
- Send an email to email@example.com with the SUBJECT: Misplaced payment
- With the follow information:
- The entity and reference you should have paid, and the amount.
- The entity and reference you paid, and the amount.
- We will answer how you should proceed.
Like a misplaced bank transfer, there is no guarantee that a misplaced payment with a Multibanco Reference can be refunded. When easypay receives a payment, it immediately credits the merchant’s account (beneficiary) and, therefore, the beneficiary will have to authorize the refund.