Generate Payments through Visa and Mastercard cards in easypay’s Backoffice
- Pay attention to safety rules;
- Log into easypay’s Backoffice;
- ‘Multibanco Reference‘ menu and ‘New Multibanco Reference‘;
- Choose the reference that fits the intended transaction;
- If applicable, choose the desired date for the validity of the reference (min. 24h);
- Amount – min. 1 euro;
- Fill in the fields for future identification:
- Key – to identify an incoice, budget, partner or donor;
- Name – Of the Payer/ Customer;
- Email – Of the Payer/ Customer;
- Cellphone – Of the Payer/ Customer;
- Notes – Use this field for any description you want to add.
- Go back to the ‘Multibanco References‘ menu and then ‘Multibanco Reference listing’;
- Choose the ‘Link visa‘ option on the right side;
- Copy and send the link to the customer so that he can make the payment;
Check if the payment was well executed in the menu ‘Payment Account‘, ‘History‘.
For more questions, consult the ‘Payment Account Manual’ located in the lower right corner of Backoffice easypay.
Watch here the Video Tutorial!