How to make a Direct Debit in easypay’s Backoffice?
- Login to easypay’s Backoffice;
- ‘Recurring Payments‘ menu and ‘New Authorization‘;
- Start by choosing the payment account where you want it credited;
- Amount – debit amount (greater than 1 euro);
- Fill in the remaining fields with your customer’s data;
- Period – choose how often the debt is charged
- Choose the maximum number of debits to be made (if none – “0”);
- Choose the deadline for transactions (if you don’t know, and is mandatory, choose a date such as 2999/12/31);
- Choose ‘yes’ in ‘controlled by easypay’;
- Choose the date of the first debit, it has to be minimum D+2 (mandatory);
- Enter your customer’s account information (Account holder name and IBAN)
- If you have more questions, please refer to the ‘Payment Account Manual’ available in the lower right corner of Backoffice easypay.
Check that the Direct Debit creation was well executed in the ‘Recurring Payments‘ menu, ‘Authorization Status‘ and then click on the generated reference to confirm that everything is well configured.
Watch here the Video Tutorial!