Generate MBWay payments in easypay’s Backoffice
- Log into easypay’s Backoffice;
- ‘MBWay’ menu and then ‘Create Authorization or Purchase‘;
- Choose the payment account you want to be credited to;
- Amount – Min. 1 euro;
- Then fill in your customer’s details;
- It is mandatory to write your customer’s mobile phone contact (not forgetting the country code you are associated with);
- Then indicate the type of operation you want:
- Authorization – you first make the authorization request and then you have 7 days to capture the payment (when you are unsure of the amount you will charge)
- Purchase – immediate receipt of payment
- Use the description field to identify the order detail (it will appear on the customer’s mobile phone screen);
- The customer will have 3 minutes to approve the operation;
- In the ‘MBWay‘ menu, ‘List‘ and then ‘Authorizations and Purchases‘ menu you can see all orders and their status (where you can find the option to Capture, Cancel and History);
- For more questions, see the ‘Payment Account Manual’ located in the lower right corner.
Check if the operation was well executed in ‘MBWay‘ menu, ‘List‘ and then ‘Authorizations and Purchases‘ menu you can see all orders and their status (where you can find the option to Capture, Cancel and History);
Watch here the Video Tutorial!