Refunds can happen in two ways:
- Directly via easypay, Visa and Mastercard and/or MB Way cards.
- When the payment was made through Multibanco References, the return is borne by the merchant or you can use easypay’s Out-payment.
To request a return:
- Via API (learn more here)
- Send an email to: Correio@easypay.pt with the SUBJECT: Return Request – Taxpayer No. of the Payment Account that will be debited. This email should include:
- The reference/phone contact of the customer you want to refund;
- The amount, whether it is total or partial;
- The reason for the return.