By joining easypay, you are creating a Payments Account where you receive all funds from your transactions.
At the same time, a Fee Payment Account is created where easypay fees are charged.
Joining easypay means:
- Simple API integration;
- Possibility of generating payments via Backoffice;
- Multiple Partners with specific Plugins;
- A single gateway with all payment methods;
- Complete backoffice and simple access with monitoring of all transactional information and unlimited history;
- Real-time notifications.
You can sign up directly on the easypay website (more about onboarding here), where you will have to submit documents for the KYC – Know Your Customer process (learn more here).
Available payment methods:
- Multibanco References;
- Direct Debits;
- Visa and Mastercard cards;
- Bank Transfers (with Digital IBAN);
When you open your Payment Account, you will have direct access to the easypay backoffice (home-banking), an exclusive environment where you can monitor all your activity, create new users, extract all information about movements through the history, which is unlimited.